The 2022 Campus Tree Conference will feature speakers on the following topics:
- Managing Trees with Campus Growth and the Importance of a Tree Management Plan
- A Panel Discussion on Campus Trees, Trails, and Safety
- Preventing and Mitigating Soil Compaction Due to Foot Traffic
- Campus Tree Risk Assessment
- Campus Tree Inventories and Tools
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: How a Campus can Serve as a Nature Refuge for the Wider Community
- The Tree Campus USA program
Registration: $75 Non-members, $60 GTC Members
4.5 ISA Arborist, Municipal Specialist, and BCMA - Practice CEUs will be available. Forester CFEs applied for. Landscape Architects and other professionals will receive a certificate of attendance for their CEU records.
Morning refreshments and lunch are included in registration.